The Fusion of Fashion and Cannabis
6:30 to 10 p.m. Thursday, March 5, 2020
The McNichols Building, Denver
Westword was the first publication in the country to hire a marijuana critic, and now it’s announcing another first: High Style.
On Thursday, March 5, High Style will fuse cannabis-inspired fashion, education and wellness into one amazing evening of curated, interactive programming focused on style, substance and sustainability. The three floors of the McNichols Building in Civic Center Park will be filled with fashion shows, presentations, panels and an open marketplace where the canna-curious can interact with high-end hemp and cannabis brands.
There will be passed hors d’oeuvres and samplings of CBD and spirits throughout the event. Sorry, no cannabis consumption on site.
High Style will run from 6:30 until 10 p.m., with VIP admission starting at 6. Please note that this event is strictly 21+.
AROUND THE WEB
- Get a Taste of High Style With Stillwater Brands
- Why CSU Grad Donated $1.5 Million For Cannabinoid Lab
- Jenny Baker-Strasburg on Her Journey to Health...and High Style
- Vox Finds Her Voice, and Will Share It at High Style
- Welcome to High Style, Another First From Westword
- Sustainability Symposium Back to Reduce Marijuana's Carbon Footprint